ISAE 3402 / SOC 1
ISAE 3402: security during outsourcing agreements
Specifically for outsourcing agreements the International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE 3402) has been developed.
The Into Control approach is no nosense, cost efficient and reduces:
- Too many detailed demands and questions by the auditor
- Long routes that overcharge staff and departments and have a high failure risk
- Too high implementation costs
- Too high audit costs
Why select Into Control?
Transparancy in advance
At the start of each project Into Control prepares an analysis of the current situation and grants an insight in resources and actions needed. So you now what to expect regarding result and cost.
Thanks to our thorough experience and our database of best practices we are able to predict our added value. If so desired we take result and budget responsibility on a fixed price basis.
Proven high quality standards
We have a glorious track record, thanks to our recruitment, our approach and firm Quality Assurance. We developed our own Academy to provide our clients and our professionals with up to date knowledge and sustainable solutions.
Implementation is our strength!
We fulfill projects succesfully with a broad commitment of management and staff. We design solutions based on our experience and tools together with your professionals. Efficiency, Control and Compliance align.
First Line Monitoring
Development and implementation of a control framework is a good start, but not sufficient for proven internal control: “A company is in control when able to assure being in control”. This means constant monitoring. An ISAE 3402 / SOC 1 Type II statement requests so. Into Contol has the perfect tools for each company of each size to provide you with the necessary security for clients, shareholders and auditors.
Maintenance and ongoing progress
We treasure our long lasting client relationships. Our results are of high quality, but next to this we constantly monitor the developed Control Frameworks due to changing circumstances. We train your staff and if needed we face your challenges with temporary staffing. So that your company stays in control.
Why ISAE 3402?
- An ISAE 3402 statement is a perfect tool to service your clients optimally
- An ISAE 3402 control framework is a perfect tool to increase the quality of organisational processes and to help manage the organisation more effectively
Is Risk Management helpful for you?
Find the answer in two days based on our Quickscan
Our pragmatic and best practice approach for formatting ISAE 3402 control frameworks has been adopted by many organisations. We have an extensive track record on ISAE 3402 implementations; can we also add you to our track record?
The four phases:
- Impact analysis and project planning
- Organizational description
- Implementing improvements
- ISAE 3402 pre-audit and follow-up
Organisational needs have priority, anISAE 3402 statement may not cause any irregular strain.
ISAE 3402 type I and II
- An ISAE 3402 type I report gives a detailed description of organisation and controls, but focusses on the existence of the controls on a certain date.
- An ISAE 3402 type II report focusses next to design and existence mainly on the effectiveness of the controls in a time frame of at least 6 months.
Are you interested?
What our clients say about Into Control
Although there was some scepticism in the beginning, the ISAE framework is now broadly supported within the department and as a result we have proven to be ‘in control’.
In a short period of time Into Control enabled us to reduce the number of controls in our risk control framework with 75% and raise our effectiveness consequently.
Grace to the ISAE framework Into Control developed in cooperation with our team our KPI’s became more transparent and managing our organisation became way easier.